Sunday, June 12, 2016

Injustice 2 sure looks like Injustice


I'm not sure why I expected any better. Same kind of janky animations, same overly long stage transitions, and of course Supergirl's face looks like shit.

Content-wise I think we can probably expect more of the same NRS stuff too. Lots of blockstrings dealing very high chip damage or leaving you at advantage, incredibly strong vortexes everywhere, huge strength differences between characters, patches every two weeks that completely change how half the cast is played, DLC characters that are so top tier they dominate the first few tournaments they're allowed at but get nerfed once everyone has bought them.

And now you get to enjoy all that -and- loot crates!


From what I saw at the ESL season 3 finals, I don't like how NRS games look when they're played at high level. Those games probably just aren't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment